Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kim's Birthday weekend


Sean and Matt, a friend of ours, took me Friday, May 2nd, to Houston to spend the weekend with my baby sister. We had a great time and I enjoyed spending time with her! Friday night we went to a bar in Houston called the ROCBAR, and had a blast! At midnight we had Kim's first BIRTHDAY SHOT, and she toasted herself, mine wasn't long enough I guess.



Saturday we went to see the boys at Lexington's homecoming. They were tickled to see me, as I was them! They knew I was coming for Mother's Day, but had no idea I would be there the weekend before. There were a lot of things for the boys to do on the square.




Hunter and Christian begged to ride the mechanical bull. I really didn't want them to, but it was sure better than a live animal!!! This is why I didn't want them to:

Yes, Christian broke his nose! The upside is he doesn't ever want to ride a bull again, real or mechanical.



For Kim's birthday she got to ride in a helicopter with Hunter and Christian! Christian begged Kimmi to sit in the back with him, and Hunter wanted to sit in the front so he could see everything. The helicopter didn't have any doors so both of the boys were apprehensive before they got on. However, when they got off they were grinning ear to ear! That is all they talked about and how they wanted to go again for hours, but at $20 per person, once was enough.


After we left the Lexington Square, we went to the house on 112. We rode Champ, Christian's horse. Kim was the first one on Champ and she looked like a city girl on him. Well, I guess she does look out of place in the country!

I also got to see most of my siblings. KELLY WE MISSED YOU!!!


Then Saturday night, for Kim's birthday, we went to Heather and JD's house, some friends of hers. I laughed so hard watching her and Heather play beer pong. I know she had a great birthday!(minus the bummed knee she doesn't remember how it happened)It was also a total shock when I knew someone there. Julie, Heather's lil' sis, was in my Cal 1 class @ Temple College. My weekend ended with Kim dropping me off at Kelly and Dustin's house. About an 1 1/2 hours after Kim left, Kim's ex left his dog! Yes, he left Mya. Kim thought she was in front and he thought she was in back with Kim. So, I got to doggie sit for about a week.

0 comments: