Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another trip to the ER

Friday night I was weak and was breaking out in sweats of and on. I went to work this morning, after about a hour I got something to eat and hoped that it was just a sugar problem. It didn't help, and I wasn't getting any better. I went and sat down hoping that would help, but nothing was. Then, my boss walked in and took one look at me and told me I couldn't work today. He is the type, with everything that was wrong with me a couple of weeks ago, that made me stay and work. I knew I had to look just about as bad as I felt. He told he I couldn't come back to work without a doctor's note, and I need to go to the ER so they could find out what was wrong with me.

So, I went back to the ER. What fun..... Anyways, this time I was in and out in about 2 hours, what a difference from last visit. I talked with the doctor and told her everything form the beginning. She looked at my legs and said there was definitely something wrong. She went and looked at the CAT-Scan from my last visit, and came back with some different news than before. My lymph nodes in my abdomen were enlarged. Great, since all this started with a lymph node on my neck swelling! She told me that it wasn't enough to raise a red flag for the radiologist, but it was something to let the doctor know at my appointment on Monday. So, I am again on the couch where I seem to spend all my time when I am not at work.

0 comments: