Sunday, March 2, 2008

A long over due visit

I decided since I hadn't seen the boys since Christmas that I need to go see them. I met everyone out at the FM 112 house. When I drove up my sister, Kelly, and her clan were all there. I didn't know how much help she was going to be since she semed like she was going to pop any day with baby boy #4. Hunter and Christian were across the highway @ Donna Kaye's, Christian's grandmother. Hercules and I walked over there to get them. The kids weren't in any hurry to cross the highway because that meant work.

Hunter and Christian loved playing with Hercules, but he wasn't use to all the little kids and so much going on. Also he wore himeself out with my parents dog Holly. He was just fixed this week, and so all his hormones weren't out of his system yet. He had total over load, and slept the entire way home. It was great to see Kelly and her kids.

0 comments: