Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back to see the Jerk!

After going to the ER I was to follow up at the clinic. Well, I had to take a friend up there, so I figured that I would see if I could get in. I was luck, and was able to see someone. Kristin went back to the back with me, and I had told her about what a jerk the P.A. had been. Who, oh who do you think walks in the room? Yap, you guessed it, Jason the P.A. I asked him about the swelling again because it was only getting worse. I must have had "Idiot" written on my forehead because he said it was gravity. Yes, that is right he said gravity!

Well, he added another medicine to the mix. This is to help somehow with the lining of my intestines. It is some kind of powerful antibiotics to clean my system out. I have asked a few of my doctor friends and they say it is the strongest antibiotics out there, and it should do the trick. I have to go see someone in Texas City on the 31st. I am hopeing it is not Jason because he said it would be forever before I would be able to get in to see him. They asked me if I would mind driving to Texas City, and I thought not at all if I don't have to see the jerk again! We will see what happens in 2 weeks.

In the mean time my lab work still isn't back......

0 comments: