Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mart ISD

I was offered an invitation to join the Mart ISD family tonight!!! I will start work on August 9th and observation on Tuesday May 19th! (Happy Early Birthday, Kelly!) Mart is a great school. It is small with a total of less than 200 students in the entire high school. My average class will be a whole 15 students. WOW!!!

I am excited to start this new chapter in my life. Hunter, however, is not happy at all that I will be teaching in Mart. I have learned that Mart and Lexington are huge rivals! This will be interesting! I guess I will have to learn to sew a Mart and Lexington shirt together for the athletic events when we play Lexington.

Goal: Have a job before graduation. Check!!!!!

Here is the website for Mart ISD http://www.martisd.org/index.html

0 comments: